Tarzan 1.0.1 is now available. This is a relatively minor update where only three things were changed:
I resolved some localization issues that primarily affected France, Germany, and Japan. If you’re currently localized as an english-speaking country, you probably won’t notice anything new. However, setting the character encoding for your Tarzan-enabled pages to UTF–8 is highly recommended for US, UK, and Canadian installations, and required for French, German, and Japanese installations.
I also tweaked the
get_rating() function to add
/5 to the end of the rating (since it’s out of 5 anyways). If you’re currently adding
/5 or “out of 5” manually after using this function, you should remove it when you upgrade.
Lastly, I made some very minor, primarily subtle cosmetic changes to the Tarzan Information Page. Mostly just tweaking the margins and padding. I also added the quantity of cached files alongside the cache file size.